Discover about current adjustments to municipalities that are updating their cannabis regulations.
In this edition we have new dispensary permits permitted, residential buffer zone adjustments, rezoning of parcels, adjustments to 24 hr appointments, and zoning map adjustments! There are a lot of adjustments to retain track of so make confident you join our newsletter to get our new updates ideal away.
All Municipality / City Regulation Updates
September 18, 2019 – Municipality / City Cannabis Regulation Updates
Oxnard, CA Update
- The ordinance would permit dispensaries in the Downtown Core, Downtown Common and Downtown Edge zoning districts by way of approval of a Particular Use Permit.
- The Commission would like to propose prohibiting flavored vaporized solutions and youngster friendly edible solutions- nevertheless it is up to the City Lawyer to draft this language so that it does not overstep the State’s regulations on these challenges.
- A 600 foot buffer zone is imposed for residential zoned places (except for mixed makes use of-this exemption considers the downtown places in amendment 1).
Santa Rosa, CA Update
- Employees will also propose to the Organizing Commission and City Council to rezone 33 added parcels along the east side of Petaluma Hill Road and Santa Rosa Avenue corridor amongst Colgan Avenue and Bennett Valley Road.
- Authorized expansion of creating from 491 sq ft → 3297 sq ft
- Permitted for Retail dispensary in Plaza Purchasing center
View Santa Rosa True Estate and Regulations
Thousand Oaks, CA Update
- One more motion was produced to direct employees to make adjustments that would permit deliveries inside the city, eradicate the 24-hour appointment and amend the hours of operation for storefronts and delivery from eight AM to 9 PM. This motion was also carried. Employees will bring mentioned adjustments ahead of Council throughout a future meeting. Make a telephone get in touch with to city for dates.
View Thousand Oaks True Estate and Regulations
Sacramento, CA Update
- Let volatile manufacturing in the City
- Enhance the annual gross receipts limit from $100,000 to $500,000 for compact producers below section 17.228.900
- Approving the idea of a 45-day short-term moratorium on all sorts of hemp cultivation in the city
- Forwarding the matter and any acceptable ordinance to enact the moratorium straight to the City Council for consideration.
View Sacramento True Estate and Regulations
Colton, CA Update
- Let the following makes use of on web-sites inside Marijuana Candidate Sites” (MCS) Overlay zone: indoor cultivation, manufacturing, testing, distribution, a microbusiness of medicinal and adult-use marijuana and marijuana solutions, and the ancillary transportation and delivery of marijuana or marijuana solutions.
- Amend the Zoning Code to get rid of all existing regulations and requirements pertaining to marijuana cultivation and associated enterprise permitting (except for the permitted makes use of tables) and incorporate these into the Small business License chapter (new chapter five.54)
- Amend the Zoning map to expand the “Marijuana Candidate Sites” (MCS) Overlay zone to consist of the region about Important St./Pellissier Rd. and Placentia Ln along the south city limits of Colton- in addition to current places.
Join our newsletter to have cannabis regulation updates sent straight to your inbox.