A month just after the initial announcement of the Clio Cannabis Awards, Higher Instances and Clio are excited to reveal the alternatives for the inaugural jury. The Clio Cannabis jury is comprised of specialists and executives in the cannabis space who have been determined to be the most certified to determine who will be awarded these coveted Clios.
The jurors are:
- Evan Goldberg, Co-Founder, Houseplant
- Lisa Buffo, Founder & CEO, Cannabis Marketing and advertising Association
- Rebecca Brown, Founder & CEO, Crowns Agency
- Jason DeLand, Founding Companion, dosist / Anamoly
- Tommy Indicates, Founder & CCO, Mekanism
- Elizabeth Hogan, VP of Brands, GCH, Inc.
- Olivia Mannix, Founder & CEO, Cannabrand
- Anne-Marie Dacyshyn, CMO, GSW Inventive Corp
- Jason White, CMO, Cura Partners
- Greg Dacyshyn, Co-Founder, Camp Higher
Thanks to the tireless perform of advocates and activists, cannabis legalization is spreading across the nation. And so, advertising and marketing and marketing has come to be even much more significant for brands and organizations as a way to stand out in the new green sea.
“As the cannabis sector evolves, brands will lead its improvement. How these brands make and marketplace in this space is important for the sector to discover and recognize, specifically offered the regulatory constraints,” mentioned juror Jason DeLand in a press release. He’s the Founding Companion of dosist / Anamoly.
“In my view, there is no improved category to showcase fresh strategic and inventive alternatives and I hope this new awards system will encourage the inventive neighborhood to rise to the challenge.”
The jury is anticipated to come collectively on November 18 to deliberate on the entrants’ submissions the winners of the Clio Cannabis Awards will be announced November 20.
Submissions are now open. To enter, or to get much more information and facts, which includes suggestions and deadlines, please go to: www.cliocannabisawards.com