This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
Despite the fact that the CBD market has been in full swing going on three years now, there is still an awful lot of mystery surrounding the selection process.
We continue to have many of the same issues we had in 2018 when it comes to deceptive brands and negligent quality control. Consumers must still be diligent about their research in order to ensure they are getting a product that is safe and effective.
To make things easier, we have put together a list of the best CBD oils for arthritis.
We did the research for you and came up with these nine brands that are sure to be a valuable addition to your wellness routine.
We based our decision to feature the companies here on a number of factors:
1. Transparency: You should always be able to learn about the product you are purchasing quickly and easily. The brands and products on our list make it simple to find important information right on their website. Certificates of analysis, company background, and complete product information are just a few clicks away with every brand here.
2. Product Quality: The CBD products we recommend are made only with the best ingredients. The hemp used to make these formulas is grown naturally, CBD is extracted using clean methods, and the care that goes into making them goes beyond profit. Behind every brand there are real people that care about your wellness.
3. Robust Formulas: When it comes to finding CBD that offers the effects you want, you need to find products that offer a robust formula with accurate labeling. Full- and broad-spectrum formulas should all have a well-rounded concentration of minor cannabinoids like CBN, CBC, and CBG. CBD isolates should never have any THC, and they are the purest form of CBD you can find.
1. Verma Farms CBD Oil
When you order CBD from Verma Farms, you can always trust you are getting the best products out there. Everything is made with hemp naturally sourced from sustainable US farms, and you can always find a certificate of analysis on the website.
Try Verma Farms CBD and find out why it’s getting noticed by people everywhere as the top brand on the market today.
Concentrations available: 500 mg
Flavors: Peach, Mango, Watermelon, Pineapple, Strawberry, Lemon-Lime, Mint, Natural
● Comes in a variety of flavors
● Free of THC
● Made with sustainably sourced hemp
● Lab results published online
● No full-spectrum or isolate flavors
● Only one concentration available
2. Penguin CBD Oil
Not only does it contain CBD, but the formula also includes significant amounts of CBN, CBG, and CBC, for the ultimate entourage effect.
The brightly colored, cheerful packaging will put a smile on your face from the moment you get your order, and the fun flavors will make you forget you’re taking something for your health.
You can always trust the CBD products from Penguin to be made with your wellness in mind, because they come with a certificate of analysis and a 30-day guarantee.
Concentrations available: 250 mg, 600 mg, 1000 mg, 2500 mg
Flavors: Mint, Strawberry, Citrus, Cookies and Cream, Natural
● Robust formula
● Variety of concentrations
● Made with US-grown hemp
● Certificates of analysis linked from product page
● Only available in one formula
3. Evn CBD
Evn CBD is a small company that isn’t controlled by corporate shareholders, so you can always count on its team to make decisions with customer needs in mind.
Concentrations available: 500 mg, 1000 mg
Flavors: Mint, Natural
● THC-free broad-spectrum formula made for performance
● Naturally grown hemp
● Lab reports found online
● Small, independent company
● Limited flavors
● Only one formula
4. Cornbread Hemp Whole Flower Organic CBD Oil
Concentrations available: 750 mg,1500 mg
● USDA certified organic
● Potent concentration
● Half-sized bottles available
● Full-spectrum formula only
5. NuLeaf Naturals Full-Spectrum CBD Oil
Since its beginnings in 2013, NuLeaf Naturals has been focused on perfecting its one product, and the result is outstanding.
There are larger bottles of CBD if you already know you love the product, but you can also get smaller sample-size bottles if you are just getting started.
Concentrations available: 1800 mg (60 mg/mL)
● Robust full-spectrum formula
● Natural and organic ingredients
● Focused product development
● One formula
● Pungent flavor
6. Charlotte’s Web Original Formula
Sometimes an original is just so good that you keep coming back to it. Charlotte’s Web is one of the classics, and its original formula was created with a mission to help.
So many CBD brands on the market today are simply there to make a quick buck and capitalize on consumer enthusiasm. However, Charlotte’s Web’s foundational principles remain the same: Care for people and planet.
Charlotte’s Web’s products are made with the company’s proprietary hemp strain and formula, and they all come with a certificate of analysis confirming purity and potency.
Concentrations available: 300 mg, 750 mg, 1500 mg, 1800 mg
Flavors: Lemon twist, Mint chocolate, Orange blossom, Natural
● Well-recognized brand
● Wide variety of products
● Unique, proprietary formulas
● Most products are full-spectrum only
● Prices are a little high
7. Plant People Relief CBD Drops
Plant People has been rising to the top of the CBD market with its environmentally conscious approach and its high-quality products.
One thing that makes this brand unique is the fact that it leverages the cannabinoid balance in each of its formulas to enhance specific effects.
For example, the Sleep formula has a higher concentration of CBN, for its relaxing qualities.
Plant People Relief Drops also contain turmeric to help battle inflammation.
Concentrations available: Varies based on formula
● USDA certified organic
● Variety of unique products
● One tree planted for every purchase
● Only available in full-spectrum
● No added flavors
8. Kat’s Naturals Craft Collection
Kat’s Naturals aims to make a difference in its community and your wellness. The brand’s local focus means that your CBD products are hand-crafted in the same region as the Tennessee farms on which the hemp was grown.
The Craft Collection CBD oil was made with the Tennessee-1 strain of hemp, extracted locally, and then packaged in a limited-edition 4 oz. bottle. The label was created by a Tennessee artist commissioned for the job.
Formula: Full-Spectrum, Broad-Spectrum
Concentrations available: 300 mg, 500 mg, 1500 mg
● Locally-grown and made in Tennessee
● Variety of formulas
● Variety of products
● Selections can be confusing
● No CBD isolate oils
9. Mary’s Medicinals Remedy Tincture
Mary’s Medicinals products are all created at the intersection of science and horticulture. The brand makes CBD that is formulated to perform precisely as advertised, and its products are clean and simple.
The Remedy Tincture is infused with cinnamon and myrrh, to bring comfort and calm to your day any time you need it.
This tincture is a bit on the expensive side, but you will find it is worth every penny when you get the relief you’ve been looking for.
Formula: Full-spectrum activated
Concentrations available: 500 mg/12.5 oz bottle
Flavors: Natural/Hint of Cinnamon
● High-quality products sold in dispensaries everywhere
● Botanicals added for enhanced effects
● Only one formula
Clearing Up Questions About Formula
In your research, you may be reading a lot about CBD formulas. It can get confusing because there is often not a lot of clarity about what exactly the difference is between each.
Here, we are going to clarify the difference between each CBD formula, so you can make the most informed decision possible about your next purchase.
Still, you want to be sure to check certificates of analysis to confirm the product you are ordering falls within the legal amount.
Broad-spectrum products contain all the same cannabinoids as you would find in a full-spectrum product, but more of the THC is removed.
If you are looking for the entourage effect, but you are concerned about exposure to THC or are subject to regular drug screening, then this is the formula for you.
Just be careful, because some broad-spectrum formulas still contain trace amounts of THC. When you want a broad-spectrum formula completely devoid of THC, go with one of the first three brands on this list: Verma Farms, Penguin, or Evn.
Regardless of your choice, always check the certificate of analysis to confirm your product is THC-free.
CBD isolate is the purest form of CBD you can find. There are no other cannabinoids present in these products, and they are completely free of THC as well. You will not get an entourage effect from any products made with CBD, but many products with a higher concentration are made with isolate.